What will students learn?
Computer Science Fundamentals
- Basic Coding Tools: Variables, Functions, If-Statements, While Loops, and Arrays
- Basic Logic Skills: Expressing and Manipulating Boolean and Iterative Logic
- Unbounded Problem Solving: Once students master the basic tools and skills, we will focus on applying those ideas to intermediate and advanced coding problems.
- Game Development Tools: X-Y Coordinates, Adding images to the screen, Adding interactive features
- Long term planning and open ended problem solving
Examples of Student Projects
Sign Up Now
Schedule your first lesson now
Or, if you have additional questions for me, set up an informational meeting
Pricing and Structure
- $90 per hour
- Weekly 1:1 lessons, 60 minutes each
- Optional weekly homework assignments to practice new concepts and continue to make progress on a project